|1. You just tried to enter
your password on the microwave.
2. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
3. Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
4. You chat several times a day with a stranger from South Africa, but you haven't spoken with your next door neighbor yet this year.
5. You check the ingredients on a can of chicken noodle soup to see if it contains Echinacea.
6. Your grandmother clogs up your e-mail inbox asking you to send her a JPEG file of your newborn so she can create a screen saver.
7. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
8. Every commercial on television has a website address at the bottom of the screen.
9. You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date and now sells for half the price you paid.
10. The concept of using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a purchase is foreign to you.
11. Cleaning up the dining room means getting the fast food bags out of the back seat of your car.
12. Your reason for not staying in touch with family is that they do not have e-mail addresses.
13. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
14. Your dining room table is now your flat filing cabinet.
15. Your idea of being organized is multiple-colored Post-it notes.
16. You hear most of your jokes via e-mail instead of in person.
17. You get an extra phone line so you can get phone calls.
18. You turn off your Modem and get this awful feeling, as if you just pulled the plug.
19. You wake up at 2am to go to the bathroom and check your e-mail on your way back to bed.
20. You start tilting your head sideways to smile.
21. You know you've had too
much of the 90's when you're reading this and even worse; you know you're
going to forward it!!!